Welcome to Teckzu!
We understand the importance of your data, and we are duly committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. Please read closely the following to understand our privacy and security policies.
You agree that, the Information you provide through the use of our Services, may be kept by the Platform to enhance your experience of the Platform.
What information we may collect?
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Data you provide by filling out forms on our Platform, and information provided when you register to use our Platform and other co-registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Products and services, update materials and request additional service;
- Information you provide when you enter or endorse a competition through our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- Information that you provide us, or that we may collect from you when you report an issue with our Platform;
- Correspondence record(s) with us, if any, relating to any issue that you might have incurred relating to the Platform;
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- If you install or use our mobile app, we may be able to access your location and mobile device information, including a unique device identifier;
- Information of your purchases and the delivery of your orders through our Platform;
- Information about your device, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type as well as information about your general use of the Internet (e.g., using software that stores information on or accesses your phone, such as cookies, pixel monitoring, internet beacons, etc.);
- Your email address from a third party if you agree to the sharing of your information with us by that third party;
- Any other details we deem necessary to improve your Platform experience.
How we will use your information
We may use Information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you demand from us or that we believe may be of interest to you, if you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes;
- To provide you with location-based services such as ads, search results and other customized content;
- To fulfill our responsibilities under any agreements signed between you and another party using our portal and between you and us;
- Improving our services and providing you with a better and more personalized service;
- To ensure that our Platform's content is delivered to you and to the app you use for our Platform in the most effective way;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- For any other purpose that we find necessary to improve your Platform experience;
- To manage and administer loyalty programs and fulfill your request for incentives and/or allow you to take part in competitions and notify you about the winner.
To Whom We May Disclose Your Information?
- We may engage with companies that are affiliated with us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics companies that deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processors for processing online transactions, etc.) to offer you a tailored shopping experience.
- We may, from time to time, engage third parties to provide expertise services relating to the transactions on our Platform. The said information may be stored in a digital wallet to increase the efficiency of your use of our services.
- You recognize that to perform their roles, it is important that such companies have access to the relevant information. We will ensure that your data is not used for other purposes by these firms.
- We may also receive information from these organizations (e.g. revised shipment and address information) that we may use (e.g. updating our records and delivering your next purchase).
- By using our Platform, you hereby freely and explicitly agree to move, store, use and reveal your data to companies that are associated with us and/or non-affiliated service providers wherever they are located.
- These companies are contractually bound to respect your information's confidentiality.
Marketing and Promotional Offers
- We are also able to utilize your information to inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you and to improve your Platform experience, service messages, new features, improvements, special offers and events of interest.
- We may reach you via various channels, including e-mails, push alerts, online updates, postal services, mobile and in-app messages and news feed cards.
- We may allow the use of your information by third parties.
- We may, for example, provide advertisers with information to help them reach their target audience and allow us to fulfill our advertisers’ commitments (e.g. by showing their advertisements to an audience).
- In addition, further information may be requested to participate in some of our market research activities, such as competitions and promotions. For example, you may be asked to provide additional personal information if you win a competition in order to determine your eligibility to receive the prize. Such data may be obtained for marketing by us or our co-sponsors or sellers.
- Please note that, you should review the privacy policies of such third parties to determine how they may use any information they collect.
In the event that the Platform is acquired, all of our assets including customer information or Data mentioned herein, will be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of our Platform and others
- We publish an account or other information when we believe that such a release is appropriate to comply and protect the rights, property or safety of our users or other people in law enforcement investigations.
- This includes the exchange of information for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, with other companies and organizations.
- Note that from time to time our Platform may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. When you follow a reference to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies, and we take no responsibility for them. Before you send any personal data or other information to these websites, please check their policies.
How we store your information?
What security measures we apply?
We may use encryption technology for example to secure your information when it is transmitted to our Platform and to prevent network level attacks through the external firewall and on-host firewall technology. Only those authorized employees, contractors and agents who need to learn your information about their services can access this information. It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services.
You are responsible for confidentiality of your username and password. For example, make sure you sign off when you finish using a shared app.
We maintain high level of security to protect your data however, in case of any cyber-attack or hacking attempt of the Platform’s data, the Platform shall not be held responsible or liable.
How can you access and amend your information?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- Up-to-date information regarding recent orders
- Personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences)
- Payment settings (including credit card information)
- E-mail notification settings.
By adjusting your customer communication preferences, you can always opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us via the unsubscribe link within the email communication.
You will need to change the alert settings in the general section of your phone to market through your mobile application.
Also, when you log in to our Platform, our system will place cookies to ensure that you have a pleasant user experience and are able to use all aspects of the Platform. By changing the settings on your browser, you can disable cookies. If you disable cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use some of our Platform's areas or full features. Performance cookies, for instance, collect information about how you use the Web, such as which pages you most often visit, which helps us to provide you with personalized and appropriate options to improve your User experience.
For compliance reasons, we may retain a copy of your information. We may retain a copy of the previous version for our records when you update information.
How can you contact us?
Please contact us at email@example.com for a detailed description if you have any concerns about your information on the Platform and we will try to resolve it.